NOTE: Reports can be downloaded in PDF and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Access to published articles may require a subscription to the publication.
- Evaluation of the Truancy Court Program in Baltimore City
- Assessing School Attendance Problems and Truancy Intervention in Maryland: A Synthesis of Evidence from Baltimore City and the Lower Eastern Shore
- Methodology for Evaluating Court-Based Mental Health Interventions in Maryland
- Process Evaluation of Harford County Mental Health Diversion Program
- Measuring Drug Court Structure and Operations: Key Components and Beyond (Criminal Justice and Behavior, 37: 933-950)
- Criminal Recidivism in Three Models of Mandatory Drug Treatment (Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 27: 313-323)