The Institute has a long history of partnering with public and private agencies to carry out research and technical assistance projects funded by federal, state, and local sponsors. Projects have involved program development and evaluation, as well as systems implementation and management. Many have spanned the interface between the criminal justice system and health and social service systems.
Projects have included:
- Implementing CompStat and Crime Analysis in Maryland Law Enforcement Agencies
- Statewide Maryland Automated Record Tracking System (SMART)
- Safe Streets Grant Evaluation
- Evaluation of Second Chance Act Technology Careers Grant Program
- Adult Drug Court Assessments